Whether you’re doing Veganuary or trying more meat-free meals, the whole family will love this vegan sweet potato curry recipe.
Serving and Nutritional Information
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 35 mins
Nutrition per serving:
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp. Thai red curry paste
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 14oz. (400g) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup (240ml) vegetable stock
- ¼ cup (65g) smooth natural peanut butter
- ½ cup (120ml) canned coconut milk, light
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 cups (480g) cooked white rice
- ¼ cup (30g) peanuts, chopped
- Handful coriander, chopped
- Heat the coconut oil over medium heat in large pan. Add the onion and cook for around 5 minutes until soft.
- Next add the garlic and red curry paste and stir well. Add the sweet potatoes, chopped tomatoes, vegetable broth, and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 30 to 35 minutes until the sweet potatoes are tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter and coconut milk. Pour into the pan and stir well to combine.
- Remove from the heat, squeeze in lime juice, mix well and serve with the cooked rice. Garnish with the chopped peanuts and coriander.
Make sure you share your recipes with us on social media using #teamtravismasterclass!